Slideshow of work
Start your day with a delicious Kent Breakfast. Celebrating quality local food grown & produced right here on our doorstep:
- Home made bread Come down for breakfast to the smell of a freshly baked loaf
- Fresh Kentish fruit Juicy strawberries, raspberries & cherries served when in season over the summer months & served a warm winter compote for those wintery mornings
- Marmalade & Jams Are all home made usually from fruit picked locally
- Honey Thick set Kentish honey made by our neighbours at Mumpas Cottage, Pett Bottom
- Free Range Eggs Freshly laid for you by our hens
- Sausages & Bacon From our local Wincheap butcher
- Apple Juice We don't grow oranges in Kent but we do grown a lot of apples! Comes from Hearts Delight Farm, Near Canterbury
- Home made Granola Its tasty & good for you!
Prices from £80 per night double occupancy and a £10 reduction for single occupancy.